Kia Ora koutou, hello everybody!
Just an update of what is happening inside the Weavers Circle (our subscribers only space on my website).
The latest video uploads are:
- How to make a Kete Whakairo with a Kupenga Overlay (in the Kete Whakairo Variations section)
- How to Make a Tissue Box Holder with Harakeke (in the smaller weaving projects section)
- Last zoom meeting on Dyeing and Boiling (the new section called Zoom Meetings)
- How to make a cat basket (kono roa) – this is the same as the youtube video but without the ads
Also in the pipeline are:
- How to make a Kete Whakairo with an overlay (koeaea)
- How to make a Kete Whakairo simple (more for beginners of this type of weaving – this one will also be on youtube)
- How to make a Kete Whakairo with Whakapuarearea Pattern
Also, I am planning the next zoom meeting either for the 24th or 31st January, the theme will be “Other Weaving plants” – please watch the related video about this topic inside the Weavers Circle.
Membership is $15 a month or $150 a year (giving 2 months free) and also entitles to 10% off in the online shop.